Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,696 Dinar (€1,674) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)