Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,945 Dinar (€1,939) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)