Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34675 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,697 Dinar (7,779 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)