Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36119 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,597 Dinar (7,191 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)