Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20553 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,684 Dinar (元8,193) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)