Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20337 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,790 Dinar (元13,716) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)