Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20676 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,033 Dinar (元9,830) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (44 minutes ago)