Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00379 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,791 Dinar (1,526,662 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)