Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,170 Dinar (€2,600) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (about 1 hour ago)