Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05172 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 477 Dinar (9,222₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)