Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07523 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,735 Dinar (Mex$ 36,357) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)