Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07160 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,269 Dinar (Mex$ 45,660) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)