Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07195 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,779 Dinar (Mex$ 38,616) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)