Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,873 Dinar (4,494,301 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)