Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,754 Dinar (4,293,897 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)