Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,521 Dinar (2,605,054 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)