Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,426 Dinar (2,327,371 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)