Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02625 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,253 Dinar (Php123,927) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)