Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,097 Dinar (395,358 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)