Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21486 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,349 Dinar (10,933 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)