Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37887 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,559 Dinar (4,114 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)