Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04541 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,879 Dinar (63,402 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)