Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04410 LYD / TWD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,869 Dinar (65,064 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)