Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04520 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,270 Dinar (138,717 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (28 minutes ago)