Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04525 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,715 Dinar (126,296 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (29 minutes ago)