Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,271 Dinar (₩5,814,434) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)