Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,572 Dinar (₩6,323,098) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)