Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,017 Dinar (¥583,443) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)