Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 Dinar (¥531,461) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)