Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01255 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,629 Dinar (¥1,324,696) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)