Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,701 Dinar (¥873,746) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)