Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01271 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,704 Dinar (¥370,151) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)