Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00294 LYD / AMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,190 Dinar (744,769Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)