Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02394 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,685 Dinar (руб 112,167) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)