Cost of living comparison between Yekaterinburg, Russia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02240 LYD / RUB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,175 Dinar (руб 97,099) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)