Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,715 Dinar (﷼ 53,150,697) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)