Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 780 Dinar (﷼ 17,954,571) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)