Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02527 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,002 Dinar (руб 118,780) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (42 minutes ago)