Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,833 Dinar (1,572,847 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)