Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35509 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,709 Dinar (﷼ 7,629) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)