Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02460 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,727 Dinar (руб 720,689) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)