Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20769 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,272 Dinar (元6,124) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)