Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20746 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,657 Dinar (元12,806) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)