Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20567 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,446 Dinar (元11,894) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)