Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21010 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 910 Dinar (元4,334) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)