Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20476 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,300 Dinar (元6,349) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)