Cost of living in Xian, China vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 LYDX / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,153 Dinar (10,612元) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)