Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 LYDX / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,701 Dinar (元8,471) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (41 minutes ago)