Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20880 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,718 Dinar (元8,228) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)