Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20625 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,717 Dinar (元13,174) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)