Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20682 LYD / CNY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,008 Dinar (元14,544) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)