Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07776 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,035 Dinar (Mex$ 13,307) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (36 minutes ago)