Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20967 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,887 Dinar (元9,000) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)