Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20385 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,882 Dinar (元9,230) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)