Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21030 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,979 Dinar (元9,409) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)