Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10892 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,814 Dinar (R 16,655) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)