Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,711 Dinar (AU$7,234) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)