Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,891 Dinar (AU$6,657) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)