Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39537 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,620 Dinar (4,096 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)