Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34728 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,830 Dinar (8,149 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (36 minutes ago)