Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11388 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,943 Dinar (R 43,401) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)