Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10867 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,593 Dinar (R 33,065) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)