Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10878 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,344 Dinar (R 21,546) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)