Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,617 Dinar (C$4,213) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)