Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,827 Dinar (C$3,649) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)