Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,565 Dinar (C$2,393) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)