Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10424 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,529 Dinar (33,854 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)