Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.790 LYD / ANG
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,464 Dinar (ƒ 4,383) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)