Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 LYD / ANG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,438 Dinar (ƒ 8,253) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)