Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 LYD / ANG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,846 Dinar (ƒ 7,814) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)