Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.576 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,923 Dinar (€5,027) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)