Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.408 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,860 Dinar ($2,742) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)