Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.019 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,652 Dinar (NZ$2,604) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (29 minutes ago)