Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,122 Dinar (NZ$3,194) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)