Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,994 Dinar (NZ$10,125) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)