Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,961 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 19,221 Dinar ($14,176) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)