Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,052 Dinar ($12,664) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)