Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,424 Dinar ($10,193) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)