Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37330 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,261 Dinar (8,737 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)