Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02051 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,069 Dinar (₨52,104) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)