Cost of living comparison between Warangal, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02092 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 530 Dinar (₨25,338) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)