Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10694 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,341 Dinar (21,889 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (35 minutes ago)