Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37085 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,456 Dinar (3,925 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)